- Excitation Light Source equiped with Station-3 was changed in X-cite XYLIS.NEW
- We added [Link] is just uploaded by adding "Euro Bioimaging". NEW
- The 11th Nikon Imaging Center was established at the University of California, San Diego.
- Station-3 images were updated.
- New CMOS camera, Hamamatsu ORCA-Flash 4.3 , was equipped with Station-3.
- [Equipment] was slightly modified.
- Equipment list is slightly update.
- Stage Incubator system at Station-3 is update!
- [Link] and [Outline] is just uploaded!
- Equipment and Huygens demo is just uploaded!
- Our Web site is completely renewal!
But web site written in English is now updating... Please wait for just a moment.
About Nikon Imaging Center
Who use the equipment in Nikon Imaging Center?
All researchers in Japan can use.
Don't worry, you don't need any background imaging knowledge do use the NIC@HU, and there are no special requirments. All equipment in the NIC@HU is available for use by all researchers throughout Japan.
Anyway, if you are interested in usage or visiting, please contact us by[Contact form].
Datail of NIC@HU
If you want to use our equipments, please check [For usage] at first.
Details of our equipments, please reffer [Equipment].
And you can see some microscope image aquired by our microscope in [Gallery: Imaging].